Friday, July 9, 2010

A Signature Scent

When I was *cough* younger, I was perfectly happy using Bath & Body products or the latest celebrity perfume. And I was constantly switching from one scent to another. I had a Multiple Perfume Disorder.

Then I switched to Bvlgari Blv and I have been wearing it for quite some time. Although I like it, I don't love it. The bottle is now almost empty and I have been pondering on a signature scent.

Finding a perfume you love and wearing it regularly can play a big part in creating your signature style. To the people who get near, that scent says "you". My grandma Lucy had a signature scent. Although I have no idea what the name of the fragrance she wore, I do know that it was rose scented and, to this day, I can't smell roses without thinking of her.

That's what I want - a perfume that will be my fragrance calling card. But I also want something unique. Something that isn't worn by every third woman walking down the street. After scouring the local perfume counters, I haven't found my signature scent yet but I'm not giving up. I'll know it when I smell it.

Do you have a signature scent?

Just for fun, if you want to take a quiz on "Your Signature Scent", click the link below.

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/lhj/quiz/data/FragranceQuiz.xml

No comments: